Terms & Conditions of Sale
By purchasing products from Meon or using this website the purchaser ("The Customer"), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale.
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, these terms will be read subject to the application of that Act, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that Act will apply.
- Business Customers: The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to business customers (where "business" is as defined by the Act). Business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Act does not apply.
- Limitation of Liability: The Customer shall indemnify Meon against any loss of or damage to property or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered. Meon shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services, even if Meon has been advised of their possibility. In no case shall the maximum liability exceed the cost of the original order.
- Refunds: Refunds will be given at the discretion of company management.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by Meon then Meon shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then Meon will not refund or resend the product and all responsibilty for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
- Incorrect Bank Account Number: Meon gives the customer the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number, and the correct number was provided to the Customer by Meon, then Meon will not accept any responsibilty for correcting payment and the goods will not be dispatched.
- Mailing Cash: Meon does not recommend that cash be mailed for payment of products. If the Customer does mail cash, Meon accepts no responsibilty for the theft, loss or otherwise non-delivery of mailed cash.
- Cancelling Orders: Meon reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use or a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing.
- Customs & Duties: For any orders shipped outside of Australia the customer is the importer of record and will be responsible for all customs import duties and sales tax charges. These charges vary in each country and are outside of Meon’s control. Contact your local customs office for more information on what import duties or sales taxes may be imposed.
- Site Access: Meon hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the expressed written permission of Meon, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
- Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download and the software used to create it, remains the property of Meon as defined by Australian and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter the content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
- Stock Availability: In order to provide the greatest range of products, you understand that Meon does not stock all products listed on this site in a single warehouse. Product availability information is provided by a number of third party suppliers. Meon works with these third-parties to ensure this information is as accurate as possible however some errors and omissions are expected. Goods delivered may differ to the product images presented on this site.
- Delivery Estimates: Meon makes every effort practical to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate. However the delivery times stated for products on this site assume that the stock availability information provided by our suppliers is accurate and that delivery times are not adversely affected by unforseen events.
- By placing an order, you agree not to hold Meon liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.